Implementation of the Blood Brain Barrier Permeability Test (Array 20)
When your organization chooses Atlas Concussion Testing to implement testing, you can expect the following:
- Baseline testing for all contact-sport athletes, including: football, basketball, soccer, baseball, wrestling, hockey, lacrosse, cheer-leading, etc.
- Individual report from Medical Review Officer on each athlete tested, to be distributed to all necessary parties
- Post Traumatic Brain Injury Testing
- Positive Test = Athlete cannot engage in contact
- Negative Test = Athlete may return safely to full-contact